Vs > Selagoncy
Key West, Florida vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Key West, Florida vs Kolkata/ Calcutta, India
Key West, Florida vs Den Helder, Netherlands
Key West, Florida vs Red Lake, On, Canada
Key West, Florida vs Maroua, Cameroon
Selagoncy vs Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Selagoncy vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada
Selagoncy vs Miami, Florida, Usa
Selagoncy vs Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Kinloss vs Yosu/ Yeosu
Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv vs Santiago Del Estero
Mbala vs Ngaumu Forest
Choshi vs Guadalajara
- The distance between Key West, Florida, Usa and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 9,827 km or 6,107 mi.
- To reach Key West, Florida in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 14.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Key West, Florida bearing 173.6° or S .
- Key West, Florida has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- The mean temperature is 38.8 °C (69.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 48.3 °C (86.9°F) less in Key West, Florida. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 713.5 mm (28.1 in) more which is equivalent to 713.5 l/m² (17.51 US gal/ft²) or 7,135,000 l/ha (762,779 US gal/ac) more. About 3 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.5° higher in Key West, Florida than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Key West, Florida relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Key West, Florida
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Key West, Florida vs Zolotonosa, Ukraine
Key West, Florida vs Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway
Key West, Florida vs Williamson, Wv, Usa
Key West, Florida vs Canar, Ecuador
Selagoncy vs Boston, Massachusetts, Usa
Selagoncy vs Ismailia, Egypt
Selagoncy vs Tulsa, Ok, Usa
Selagoncy vs Odessa, Ukraine
Sejmcan vs Ajaccio, Corsica
New Plymouth vs Cabo Frio (Cape)
Zante/ Zakinthos vs Brinkley, Ar
Oak Ridge, Tn vs Dauphin, Manitoba
Key West, Florida vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Key West, Florida
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 618.1 kms (384.1 miles) N
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 606.2 kms (376.7 miles) N
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 660.9 kms (410.7 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 495.2 kms (307.7 miles) N
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 384.1 kms (238.7 miles) N
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) NNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 273.3 kms (169.8 miles) N
- Casablanca, Cuba - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 186.3 kms (115.8 miles) SSW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 680.8 kms (423.1 miles) N
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 659.6 kms (409.9 miles) N
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 433.8 kms (269.6 miles) N
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 239.9 kms (149 miles) N
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) NE
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 192 kms (119.3 miles) NE
- Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas - 436.6 kms (271.3 miles) E
- Camaguey, Cuba - 526.7 kms (327.3 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy