| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Key West, Florida in August is very hot at 29.1 °C (84.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly dry with rain once in a while. Some 127.8mm (5in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 15 days.
- In August the heavens above Key West, Florida are quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:54 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 12:57.
- There are approximately 3:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Key West, Florida August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Key West, Florida, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Key West, Florida:
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 618.1 kms (384.1 miles) N
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 606.2 kms (376.7 miles) N
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 660.9 kms (410.7 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 495.2 kms (307.7 miles) N
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 384.1 kms (238.7 miles) N
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) NNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 273.3 kms (169.8 miles) N
- Casablanca, Cuba - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 186.3 kms (115.8 miles) SSW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 680.8 kms (423.1 miles) N
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 659.6 kms (409.9 miles) N
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 433.8 kms (269.6 miles) N
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 239.9 kms (149 miles) N
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) NE
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 192 kms (119.3 miles) NE
- Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas - 436.6 kms (271.3 miles) E
- Camaguey, Cuba - 526.7 kms (327.3 miles) SE